Ease Your Aching Joints with the Same Solution Pro Athletes Use!
Over the last few years, PRP has become a popular new solution for prime-time professional athletes like Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant, Peyton Manning and Tiger Woods—who use it to alleviate the pain of constant training and keep them operating at peak physical levels.
In the past, they relied on physical therapy or medication for these conditions. With PRP Therapy, they’ve been able to recover and return to competition faster, easier and without the risk of surgery.
But you don’t have to be a professional athlete to enjoy the substantial benefits of PRP Joint Relief …
How Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy Works
As you may already know; the body has truly tremendous self-healing capabilities.
The secret to PRP Therapy lies in harnessing that healing power and using it in controlled situations for impressive results … like speeding up recovery times and erasing those nagging joint pains.
PRP Therapy was first developed and used in the treatment of major wounds.
Doctors found they could reduce healing time by extracting a portion of the patient’s blood plasma, then enriching it with blood platelets and applying it directly to the wound.
Using the patient’s own concentrated plasma for the treatment eliminated the risk of allergic reaction and removed the need for invasive, painful procedures, and post-treatment “downtime.”
The Benefits of PRP Joint Repair:
- Naturally harnesses your body’s immense healing potential
- Non-surgical solution that minimizes downtime & reduces risk of complications
- Perfect solution for Golfer & Tennis Elbow as well as Shoulder & Rotator Cuff
- Relieves the pain from a variety of arthritic conditions
- All-natural therapy means zero risk of allergic or adverse reaction
- Boosts performance naturally!
Since it’s a non-invasive alternative that can rapidly reduce the pain of nagging shoulder, wrist, or elbow injuries; PRP Therapy can help to restore full mobility and get you back into the gym or just back to living your life pain-free.
By promoting better joint health, PRP Therapy can even help prevent the need for future joint surgeries—keeping you “off the exam table” for years to come (and potentially saving you a fortune).
Conditions Considered for Treatment with PRP Therapy
- Shoulder: Rotator Cuff Tendinitis or Tear, Rotator Cuff Impingement Syndrome or Bursitis, Bicipital Tendinitis, labrum tears, arthritis, instability Wrist/Hand: DeQuervaine’s Tenosynovitis, arthritis, other wrist or finger tendinitis, ligament tears or dysfunction of the fingers
- Elbow: Medial and lateral epicondylitis (tennis & golfers elbow)
- Hip: IIliotibial Band Tendinitis (ITB Syndrome), Psoas Tendinitis and bursitis, Greater Trochanteric Bursitis, Hip labrum tears, Piriformis Syndrome, Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction, arthritis
- Knee: Patellar Tendinitis, Patellar Femoral Syndrome, chondromalacia patella, partially torn or strained major ligaments of knee (ACL/LCL/MCL), meniscus tears, arthritis, patellar instability
- Ankle/Foot: Achilles Tendinitis, Peroneal Tendinitis, arthritis, recurrent ankle sprains, other foot or ankle tendinitis
What to Expect from YOUR Miami PRP Experience
The expert staff at NuLife Institute will administer your PRP therapy at one of our two Osteopathic Center Locations, and the process (including preparation and recovery time) shouldn’t take more than 1-2 hours.
Since PRP Therapy is non-invasive, there are no complications from surgery, general anesthesia, or hospital stays with a prolonged recovery. In fact, most PRP patients return to their jobs or usual activities immediately after their procedure.
We’ll follow up 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment, to evaluate patient progress and pain level. At that time, additional sessions may be recommended and performed in 8-12 week increments.
Most patients don’t need more than 2-3 sessions to achieve their desired results.
Results from PRP Joint Repair
Initial improvement should begin within a few weeks.
And since PRP Joint Repair resolves pain through stimulated/accelerated healing, it often provides lasting results—helping patients return to their normal, pain-free lives.
Both ultrasound and MRI images have shown definitive tissue repair as a result of PRP Therapy. Successful treatment can even reduce the need for surgery by treating injured tissues before it becomes too late to do so.
Give Your Body the Best—Live Pain-Free with PRP!
From relieving joint pain and feeling “good as new” to rejuvenating facials and re-growing a thick, luscious head of hair—PRP will unlock your body’s nearly-unlimited healing power to erase chronic symptoms of aging and give you a whole new shot at the life you’ve always wanted to live.
The results are fast, easy—and with NuLife Institute in Miami—they’re also convenient and affordable.
Speak to an Expert at NuLife Institute and Discover what PRP Therapy can do for You!
Just call (305) 400-0005 or e-mail info@NuLifeInstitute.com
View a CNN news story on PRP.
View a Fox News story on PRP.
Download a 2009 review article on PRP from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Download our informational handout.
Download a scientific review article on PRP.
Read a New York Times article on PRP.
Read a Philadelphia Inquirer article on PRP.