HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY in Miami
This short video breaks down the 4 phases of hormone replacement therapy in Miami, phase by phase.
Proper bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is dependent on the expertise of the physician prescribing the treatment, which is why NuLife Institute in Miami ensures our staff physicians specialize in hormone therapy.
Our doctors understand the importance of customizing treatment to match your unique goals and lifestyle. We provide a thorough assessment process that incorporates current medical conditions and nutritional needs into the final treatment plan. Our bio-identical hormone therapy programs are individualized for your specific situation, to ensure treatment brings optimal results.
The four individual phases of your hormone replacement therapy program include:
- Phase 1: Complete Blood Panel
- Phase 2: Physical Exam & Consulation
- Phase 3: Hormone Replacement Regimen
- Phase 4: Vitamins & Micronutrients
Contact us at 305-400-0005 or fill out this quick info form and we’ll provide a personalized estimate and a range of hormone therapy pricing, based on the treatment services and products you select.
*All active and non-active military and law enforcement officers receive a discount. (Proper Identification Required) Contact us for details.
Phase 1: Complete Blood Panel
The first phase of your bioidentical hormone replacement therapy program in Miami is the completion of a full panel of blood tests.
Your Blood Panel will:
- Identify each specific hormonal deficiency
- Measure your overall health by testing sugar level, electrolyte and fluid balance, kidney function, and live function
- Test for infection and conditions other than hormonal imbalance that may be responsible for your symptoms so we can avoid misdiagnosis
- Reveal any long-term disease that may present potential risks if paired with hormone replacement
- CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- CMP (Complete Metabolic)
- Testosterone, Free & Total
- IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor)
- LH (Luteinizing Hormone)
- Lipids Panel (LDL / HDL)
- PSA – Prostate (Men only)
- Free T3
- CRP (C-Reactive Protein)
- Progesterone (Women)
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
- Homocysteine Plasma
- NMR LipoProfile
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Ferritin Serum
- Share your blood panel results and review your current health, nutrition, diet, lifestyle and hormone levels. More importantly, we’ll tell you what it all means for you.
- We’ll comb through your family medical history with a fine-tooth comb to check for any indication of predisposition or potential risk factors.
- Listen to you describe your symptoms, goals, and even apprehensions so that we can chart the course for a successful hormone replacement regimen and answer any of your questions or concerns.
- Body Composition screening, using bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA), which uses the resistance of electrical flow through the body to estimate body fat, dry lean mass, and total body water weight.
- Body Composition Screening, uses the resistance of electrical flow through the body to estimate body fat.
- Body Measurement Tracker, a trained medical professional will take your full body measurements to create a baseline and be able to track your progress.
- Diet Evaluation with a Certified Nutritionist
- Strength & Stamina Evaluation with a Certified Fitness Professional
- Hands on support and guidance from NuLife Institute physician’s and medical staff
- Hormones administered via gels, creams, injectable hormones, supplement, pills or sublingual depending on your specific hormone deficiency.
- Follow up blood testing throughout the program to confirm that the prescribed dosages are appropriate, hormones are being balanced properly and you experience a continuation of good health.
- Individualized step-by-step program assistance
- Your own personal Patient Care Advisor for all your program needs
- A personalized diet and exercise plan
- Natural Alternatives to Hormone Replacement
- What is Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- BHRT vs. HRT: The Difference Between Synthetic and Natural Hormones
- Cost of Hormone Replacement
- Is Hormone Replacement Safe?
- Male HRT vs. Female HRT
- HRT Case Study: Camilo Estrada Jr.
During this intitial phase you have the option of choosing one of two blood panel options:
Standard Blood Panel
|The Standard Lab Panel is required to determine whether you are in ‘overall good health’ and whether or not hormone replacement is required.
Standard Lab - Click for Details
Preferred Blood Panel
|For the patient who takes a very progressive ‘hands-on’ approach to their health care! This in-depth blood panel includes screening for Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stroke, and other age related diseases.|
Preferred Lab - Click for Details
The Preferred Lab includes all tests in the Standard Lab, plus the following:
The Standard Panel is a prequalifying lab test specifically for hormone replacement therapy and overall good health.
The Preferred Panel is for those with bigger goals or more complex health conditions, but that are still ready to make a complete lifestyle change. It screens for Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stroke, and other age related diseases.
Phase 2: Physical Exam & Consultation
Phase 2 is your first official meet and greet with Dr. Dominguez or one of our hormone physicians. This is our chance to really get to know each other.
During your consultation we will:
Understanding your current condition and your future goals is paramount in our success. So Phase 2 is really about eliminating any risk factors, and us listening to you.
Your physical exam is our final check for any signs of illness or disease, and will include:
Knowing and working with this information will help you reach your wellness, appearance and longevity goals.
And just like with our blood panel, we also offer an Executive Physical built just for those with more advanced health conditions, or for those who wish to achieve a comprehensive lifestyle change.Executive Physical
The Executive Physical includes:
For more info on our exclusive Executive Physical, click here.
Phase 3: Hormone Replacement Program
After your blood work, physical exam and consultation, we can accurately pinpoint your exact hormone deficiencies, eliminate risk, and make a diagnosis.
Each therapy is administered in 5 to 6-month increments, and may include any of our bioidentical hormones such as, testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, or growth hormone, but in most cases, will require a customized regimen of all.
Each hormone regimen is customized to your individual needs, no one else’s. That means no synthetic hormones or one-size-fits all prescription medications. All your hormones will match the exact biochemical shape and structure of your own, and your body will readily accept them in a manner identical to your natural hormones.
Your hormone therapy will include:
For more information on what your specific hormone therapy might include:
Phase 4: Vitamins & Micronutrients
Micronutrients “are nutrients required by humans and other organisms throughout life in small quantitates to orchestrate a range of physiological functions.” wiki
As we age, micronutrients in the form of organic compounds (vitamins) help protect delicate cellular structures and enable cells to perform life-sustaining metabolic processes.
Some examples include Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oils, sesame or olive fruit that help your circulatory system; Resveratrol extracted naturally from grape berry that works as an antioxidant; or Saw Palmetto, Nettle root, or Pumpkin seed that provide anti-inflammatory.
In order to optimize your hormone therapy results, your personal NuLife Institute physician will prescribe the right balance of vitamin supplementation.
For a full list of all our vitamin supplements, click here
Hormone Replacement Therapy in Miami
NuLife Institute is dedicated to helping you achieve optimal health. Our physicians develop custom treatment plans just for you, and personally monitor your progress throughout the entire program so that your hormone replacement therapy in Miami is a success. We combine bioidentical hormonal therapy (based on your symptoms and laboratory results) with nutrition counseling, exercise guidance, and nutraceutical supplementation to help guarantee maximum results.
Hormone Replacement 101:
Joshua Wapner of NuLife Institute in Miami sits down with Dr. Soffer on ABC's "Second Opinion" to talk about testosterone therapy & heart disease: