Now is the time to bid farewell to hormone pellet therapy in Miami
Our physical and mental health suffers when our hormones are out of balance. A hormone imbalance can result in depression, decreased motivation, decreased muscle mass, and weight gain.
The good news is that we can reverse hormonal imbalances. The use of hormone pellet therapy for hormone therapy has become popular in Miami; however, is it right for you?
Hormonal imbalances can significantly impact health, but many factors are beyond a person’s control. There are also manageable elements that can affect hormone levels.
What is hormone pellet therapy?
The hormone pellet therapy uses a hormone pellet about the size of a grain of rice. There are different sizes of hormone pellets available. A skilled medical professional implants these pellets under your skin. Over several months, the pellets release a steady level of replacement hormones into your system. As this occurs, the pellet dissolves, so you don’t need to remove it.
However, hormone pellet therapy is associated with more side effects, by as much as six times! In addition to the fact that it requires minor surgery, hormone pellets are usually not customizable. For many reasons, the risks are simply greater than the benefits. Will you be willing to take the risk?
Although hormone pellets offer a great delivery system, it is usually associated with more side effects.
Pellet therapy that includes estradiol and/or testosterone was reported to cause up to six times more side effects. Some of those had abnormal uterine bleeding and subsequent hysterectomy. Some women report acne breakouts, mood swings, anxiety, changes in hair, and weight gain from hormone pellets.
Learn More Here: The Best HRT Clinic for Hormone Therapy for Men in Miami
Overdosing or underdosing may result, which are both terrible outcomes. Pellets cannot be adjusted by adjusting the dosage without surgical removal and reinsertion, which is risky and invasive.
6 Natural Ways to Balance Your Hormones
1. Eat enough protein – Peptide hormones are produced when you consume enough protein. Your endocrine glands need essential amino acids from proteins to produce peptide hormones. Many physiological processes are regulated by peptide hormones, including growth, energy metabolism, appetite, stress, and reproduction. You should consume at least 20–30 grams of protein per meal. Good choices are eggs, chicken breasts, lentils, and fish.
2. Get enough sleep – Sleep may be one of the essential factors for hormonal balance. Some hormone levels may fluctuate throughout the day depending on factors such as sleep quality. Disturbed sleep can lead to obesity, diabetes, and eating disorders. It may be helpful for the body if it gets a full, undisturbed night’s sleep regularly.
3. Manage your stress levels – Research has shown that practicing mindfulness can help people manage stress levels and improve overall well-being. Practicing mindfulness involves breathing methods to relax the body and mind and help reduce stress. Not only can deep-breathing exercises lower your cortisol levels, but they can also ease anxiety and depression and improve memory. Chronic stress brings about high cortisol levels. Chronic stress aggravates many illnesses, which compromise the body’s immune system.
4. Eat healthy fats – As hormones thrive on fat production, your body needs the right amount of good fats for optimal hormonal functioning. Maintain the perfect amount of good fat in your body by including one in your diet each day. Healthy fats include coconut oil, egg yolks, avocados, and nuts.
5. Try herbal infusions – Your liver is responsible for hormone metabolism and your body’s detox system, which depends on certain nutrients and minerals. For optimal hormone balance, herbal tea infusion like tulsi or dandelion root tea free of caffeine can help the liver detox process and reduce stress.
6. Maintain a healthy gut – Our gut bacteria play a crucial role in hormone production and balance, and we need to ensure that our gut bacteria are flourishing. Fermented foods (kefir, kimchi, etc.), prebiotic foods, and probiotic yogurt are great ways to maintain a healthy gut microflora.
What are alternatives to hormone pellet therapy in Miami?
Hormone pellet therapy is not the only option available. NuLife Institute offers a wide range of alternative hormone therapy that are safer and have fewer side effects.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men – The purpose of hormone therapy for men is to replace age-related hormone loss. Testosterone and human growth hormone (HGH) are essential for a man’s strength, vitality, and sexual health. However, testosterone levels and HGH levels drop with age. Our hormone therapy programs are tailored to the needs of the male body so that you can be at your best at any age!
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Men – As testosterone levels fluctuate, men experience debilitating low testosterone symptoms. Men should be aware of how low testosterone affects them and the signs and symptoms before things worsen. Testosterone replacement therapy has been proven to be a safe and effective way for men to deal with the many adverse effects of aging.
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) for Men and Women – Human growth hormone is essential for both men and women. HGH production decreases with age. Stress causes fatigue, loss of energy, irregular sleep cycles, anxiety, depression, and loss of interest in sex. The HGH replacement therapies we offer can give you back what nature and time have taken away.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) – Bioidentical hormones are identical to the hormones produced by a woman’s body. They thus provide the safest and most effective treatment for hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and sexual health concerns that women experience before, during, and after menopause.
Find alternatives to hormone pellet therapy in Miami
We offer alternatives to hormone pellet therapy here at NuLife Institute in Miami, FL. These hormone therapy programs are designed to alleviate symptoms of hormone imbalance so you can live a better life.
NuLife Institute is a premier medical facility for functional, integrative medicine, and age management located in Miami, FL. It is the only facility of its kind to provide personalized, non-surgical age-reversing treatment plans that are tailored fit to your body.
Are you ready to become a better version of yourself? Contact NuLife Institute today at 305-400-0005 for a complimentary consultation to help you with your needs on hormone therapy.