There’s Never Been a Better Time to Give Your Immune System Some TLC
We all want an immune system that is as robust as possible. While the novel COVID-19 virus continues to accelerate around the world, it’s never been more important.
Your immune system is an incredibly complex network comprising several elements including antibodies, white blood cells, the lymphatic system, spleen, thymus and bone marrow.
Back to basics? NuLife Institute can deliver a bespoke program to boost your natural immunity. Call us now at (305) 400-0005 and find out more.
9 Ways to Help Support Your Natural Defense
There are straightforward steps that you can take to boost your immune system, to give your natural lines of defense a helping hand.
- Basic Hygiene on Point. Washing hands regularly is VITAL – especially after using shared public facilities and before eating.
- Don’t Touch Your Face. Try to stop touching any part of your face, particularly your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Disinfect Surfaces. Counters, tables, keyboards, door handles and light switches should be wiped regularly to prevent transferring germs.
- Eat Well. That means fruit, vegetables, lean animal or plant protein and healthy fats and oils.
- Get Some Sleep. Don’t skimp on sleep – your immune system needs you to rest. Failing to get enough sleep over time can impair white blood cell production, so prioritize a good sleep routine.
- Drink Less Alcohol. Or even none at all. If you do choose to drink alcohol, moderate your intake.
- Manage Stress. Whether it’s yoga, meditation, writing or enjoying the fresh air, we all need to find an effective, healthy way to manage stress levels. Work out what relaxes you most and ring-fence time to do it.
- Take Some Exercise. COVID-19 restrictions might mean that you can’t hit the gym or track, and depending on where you are, restrict your ability to even go for a run on a regular basis. Try to take moderate exercise when you can, indoors if necessary. There are plenty of online resources out there to help find a way to keep moving during lockdown or restrictions.
- Explore Supplements. You can help to support your immune system by ensuring that you’re getting the right nutrients and vitamins. Vitamin C, B6 and antioxidant Vitamin E are all big hitters when it comes to boosting your immunity.
Maintain perfect balance. Speak with our medical experts to discover how much NuLife Institute can do for you. Call now at (305) 400-0005
NuLife Institute: Leading Age Management Experts
At NuLife Institute, our physicians can advise you about the precise steps that you need to take to improve your immunity, based on your unique physiology and biomarkers.
We are Miami’s leading facility for Age Management and Personalized Medicine. NuLife Institute doctors are continuing to deliver individual, bespoke care during the COVID-19 pandemic, using remote technology. Call us at (305) 400-0005 or click on our 24-hour medically monitored email email@example.com